The State of Creative Operations: Infographic
With a growing demand for creatives to be even more ‘creative’, the need for efficient Creative operations is now more crucial than ever.
Screendragon have conducted their second annual report into the state of creative operations in 2019, giving an overview of the industry.
Speaking with over 200 creative leaders, they have delved into the challenges and achievements that come with it. Where are we going wrong? What can we do to improve? Do we need to change at all?
The report covers 6 main areas:
- The growth of Creative Operations in numbers
- Managing creative briefs
- Reviews and approvals
- Agile and Creative Operations
- Measuring the value of Creative Operations
- The challenges and goals of creative leaders and the secrets to Creative Operations success
Key takeaways from the report:
- Almost 60% of creative leaders surveyed reported that ‘briefs missing key information’ is the single biggest challenge they face, within the creative briefing process
- Over half of creatives leaders say they use agile principles to manage creative work
- Creative resources are spending on average, 2 days a week on non-creative work
The full report can be downloaded here. There is also an infographic (below) outlining the key findings from the report.