Evolving technologies like Digital, Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud are reinventing the way products and services are designed and delivered. The massive disruptions brought on by an exponential surge in data generation via these technologies are forcing most businesses to re-evaluate their strategies centered around digitalization. To stay relevant and competitive, companies must mature from “Digital-Friendly’’ to ‘’Digital-First.”
Industry 4.0 has clearly arrived and businesses are striving to introduce better, faster, cheaper and more insightful models of service delivery leveraging the power of digital technologies. Having the right partner which can quickly transform and align with the client organization needs, as well as help overcome the gap between IT and business, becomes critical in this context. Trianz is one such company that can help expedite this much-needed transformation.
Founded by Sri Manchala, Trianz has been solving critical challenges faced by business leaders through perspectives backed by experience and research for nearly two decades. With the mantra “Digital Evolution, Simplified,” the firm has successfully positioned itself as a next-generation leader in digital transformation engagements, capitalizing on its strategic business consulting model, a complete re-engineering of its operational model, and continuous acquired knowledge in the transformative digital technologies.
The firm has its own set of frameworks to help clients translate strategy into execution and drive until targeted results are achieved. It believes in anticipating, rather than reacting, to contingencies arising from external dynamics.
Trianz employs simple yet effective techniques by leveraging the latest Cloud, Analytics, Digitalization, Infrastructure and Security solutions. Its process is simple – contextualize interactions with clients to personalize their experiences, instil a digital mindset, and unlock enhanced business value in client partnerships through their digital journeys. The firm backs it up by consistently building the right service model, the right technology partnerships and the right culture required for multidisciplinary collaboration demanded by the new shift.
To stay relevant and competitive, companies must mature from “Digital-Friendly’’ to ‘’Digital-First.”
Digitalization, Cloud and Managed Services Offerings
Trianz offers a wide spectrum of services ranging from business process management and enterprise content management to app development and mobile enablement. It builds and deploys digital applications, crafts and implements innovative strategies to improve timelines and delivery processes, customizes business processes, and develops reusable applications.
The firm deploys a highly scalable, repeatable and prescriptive cloud adoption model, which is a function of various cloud transformation projects, handling multiple application deployments and migrations. It offers a vast spectrum of cloud services – cloud migration, database migration, analytics/ reporting, Big Data solutions, IoT, data center transformation, DevOps, and application development and integration.
Trianz understood the criticality of uninterrupted and cost-effective service delivery in a business environment unrestricted by geography or time zones long ago. More organizations are moving towards digital transformation and cloud migration. At the same time, high start-up costs of investment in infrastructure, software, and staffing are rendering these solutions cost-prohibitive and out of reach for most businesses today.
To address this challenge, Trianz established a Managed Services Practice to specifically help organizations manage critical applications for optimal business performance. With an experience of over a decade in Infrastructure Management, this move enabled it to foster customer intimacy, drive business agility, and accelerate time-to-market with future-proof infrastructure for its clients.
In a short span, Trianz Managed Services Practice witnessed significant growth and scaled to a 400-plus-member strong team, serving clients ranging from Fortune 500 to global organizations across multiple industry segments.
Focus and Client Success
Trianz methodology emphasizes a focus on specific, measurable business impact and returns from technology investments. Its Roadmap approach has helped numerous leaders understand how changes in organization, processes, and technologies will drive specific end results, even before the journey starts.
Trianz has been growing more than 25% year-on-year for over five consecutive years, fuelled by multiple innovative and strategic executions of initiatives, which have helped them gain significant traction in their client engagements and win multimillion-dollar projects.
Trianz’s cross-practice multifunctional team of business process consultants and solution architects blends leading technology trends with specialized solutions needed by the clients. Its ‘Innovation Labs’ evaluate and test new platforms’ features and capabilities for specific use cases.
Trianz’ digital engagements leverage the expertise of its innovation teams to deliver best practices, new approaches, and cost-effective solutions. They have created cost-effective IPs, which help in better positioning and alignment with a focus on digital transformation. Some of the key IPs they have built that are aligned to each of their practices are:
- Concierto.Cloud – Trianz’ new integrated cloud and infrastructure operations management platform is a multi-cloud operations aggregator platform designed to provide enterprises with a unified and holistic view of their IT operations, spanning infrastructure and applications. The platform comes pre-integrated with some of the leading independent third-party solutions, ready to deliver actionable insights across IaaS and PaaS deployments. Concierto.cloud offers core functionality for operations, with integration capabilities for best-in-class ISV solutions spanning infrastructure monitoring.
- Arxway – a bastion host server connecting an organization’s VPNs to AWS Cloud’s EC2 instances, enabling enhanced security and authorized user access from anywhere. It incorporates multifactor authentication and Docker technologies that dramatically boost security on both Windows and Linux servers.
- DataVision+ – a testing tool that compares migrated data from the source with the destination. It’s proven to reduce nearly 40% effort involved in testing.
- Trianz TCO Calculator – an architecture, design and cost modeler with a visual readout of the different technology stacks, enabling executive decisions for migration strategies.
- Trianz Marketing Data Lake Solution – a unified repository of all the customer data generated across all channels. It is a centralized data lake that combines data from internal and external sources and publishes data marts in an analytics consumable format.
- Trianz IoT Platform – a management layer underlying IoT, which is a highly scalable architecture allowing to scale up to 50 million devices. It has the capability to visualize device topology including on open street maps, and other telemetry data visualization (temp, proximity, etc.), while the rule chains analyze device data/ telemetry for predefined patterns to enable features like alarms, alerts, events and critically trigger other actions.
Trianz knows how important innovation is in enabling business transformation and market success and that is why it has recently set up Trasers – a strategy and research unit – which provides actionable research insights and advice on digital transformations to leaders across organizations.
The firm also recognizes the importance of client satisfaction and has consistently received accolades for its methodology. For two years in a row, Trianz has been named #1 by its clients for the business impact, predictable delivery in highly dynamic environments and relationship commitment.
The firm also engaged with an independent research firm to conduct an annual survey of clients in 2018 to gain an accurate picture of its performance and released the findings of the client satisfaction scores:
- Business impact: Over 89% of clients rated its focus and business impact delivery as being superior to other firms.
- Predictability of execution: Over 96% of clients rated Trianz their #1 partner for the predictability of execution as measured in timely delivery and minimal surprises.
- Commitment to client success: 100% of clients said Trianz brings a level of commitment to their success, openness, and transparency that is superior to other firms.
- Relationship experience: Over 93% of clients have engaged Trianz for repeat business, and over 82% of them referred Trianz to other clients.
Trianz methodology emphasizes a focus on specific, measurable business impact and returns from technology investments.
Recent Highlights and Recognitions
Trianz has received multiple industry accolades for its Digital Evolution focus:
- Forbes recognizes Trianz among ‘America’s Best Management Consulting Firms’ for Second Consecutive Year in 2019
- ALM Intelligence positions Trianz as a ‘Leader’ in its Vanguard Report on IT Operations Consulting 2018
- Trianz wins ISG Top 25 Digital Case Study Award for 2019
- Trianz earns ‘Market Challenger’ distinction in ISG Digital Business Transformation 2019 Report
- Trianz featured in the 2019 Novarica Market Navigator Report on IT Service Providers for Insurers
- Trianz Receives ‘Product Challenger’ Spot in ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report for Cloud
- Trianz earns a place in Analytics Insight’s ‘Top 10 Digital Transformation Companies 2019’
- Winner of IBM Excellence Award at Think 2018 for outstanding security, delivery services
- Winner of “Impact” award at the 2018 ISG Paragon Awards, Americas
- After Nines Inc., has named Trianz in the Top 100 Public Cloud MSP list for 2018
- Channel Futures awarded Trianz with the 2018 MSP 501 Digital Innovator of the Year, and Top 501 Global Managed Service Providers 2018
- Positioned as a ‘High-Performer’ in HfS Research – ServiceNow Blueprint Report 2018
- Winner of ‘Most Innovative Company of the Year’ at 2018 American Business Awards
- Winner of ‘Best Deployments in USA’ at IT World Awards 2018
- Named by Insights Success in its ‘30 Most Valuable Tech Titans 2018’ list
Trianz continues to attract top cloud, analytics, digital, infrastructure, and security specialists who are driving most of the current work in helping businesses formulate and execute more effective operational strategies, through digital transformation, to achieve positive business outcomes. In the future, Trianz plans to strategically expand its global presence to serve customers in emerging markets besides expanding its in-house data analytics enterprise.
ABOUT SRI MANCHALA
Sri Manchala, the Founder and Chairman of Trianz, is a progressive leader with three decades of experience in strategy and operations. He founded Trianz in 2001 in Silicon Valley at a time when the world was transitioning into internet 1.0. A visionary, Sri sensed new paradigms taking shape during 2011-2013. He refocused the firm’s services on digital transformations and reimagined the firm’s services model into a results driven, multi-disciplinary and client seamless experience.
Today, Trianz is a 1500+ associate firm helping business and technology leaders from a range of global organizations transform their businesses to compete in the digital era. In addition to achieving a #1 rating by clients for business impact, predictability and experience- Trianz is now elevating its capabilities to the next level. Under Sri’s leadership, a team of researchers have conducted the world’s largest ever study on digital transformations covering 16 industries worldwide. Insights from this study are now being brought to the market in the form of digital transformation research. Under the brand name of Trasers (www.trasers.com), about 1800 reports are being published in the form of CEO & Board, CXO and CIO research libraries to help clients develop their transformation strategy, execution and monitoring capabilities.
Sri began his career in the India armed forces graduating from the National Defense Academy and Indian Military Academy. He served as an officer in the Infantry and the Parachute Regiment-Special Forces before transitioning to a corporate career. Sri has worked at Asian Paints, KPMG and later at Cisco, where he oversaw the implementation of strategic business and technology initiatives. Sri holds an MBA degree from the USC Marshall School of Business, Los Angeles, where he now serves on the Board of Leaders.