Following on from the success of our pilot festival in New York last December, DATAx is proud to present the next instalment of our global series of data-driven festivals, DATAx Singapore, offering 4 stages, 50 speakers & 450 Innovators. As one of the leading players in smart city technology, with autonomous vehicles, smart sensor platforms and applications of artificial intelligence (AI), it’s a rarity that the city-estate doesn’t make headlines in technology news regularly.
Global consulting group McKinsey estimates that 70% of businesses are expected to rely on AI to automate functions by 2030, adding $13 trillion growth to the global economy. Contrary to popular belief, the World Economic Forum has stated that the shifting dynamics between machines and humans will add an estimated 133 million new roles to the workforce.
The total impact of AI for business remains a looming question for many companies; DATAx aims to remedy this uncertainty by preparing business leaders to address topics like machine learning, analytics, data talent and big data.
With a worldwide community feeding into the series, DATAx remains dedicated to connecting delegates with the latest research, cutting-edge technology and the hottest startups to share highlights and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence (AI) and data science reshaping the world.
Luke Bilton, Managing Director of Innovation Enterprise, commented: “While AI has now become a real opportunity, it also brings real ‘survival of the fittest’ challenges – only fast-moving businesses are most likely to succeed.
“DATAx is a new style of event, designed to arm early adopters with the tools they need to move fast. We are excited to welcome the world’s most innovative brands and partners to build something unique.”
In less than 2 weeks’ time, over 500 data leaders, from tech giants, financial innovators, emerging startups, government bodies and many more will gather at DATAx Singapore. Confirmed speakers from leading brands include American Express, Citi Bank, Visa, Boston Consultant Group, IBM, Netflix, Oracle, AIA, Axiata, Dyson, Singapore Exchange Limited, Google and many more.
The agenda features 50+ speakers covering Asia’s critical data solutions in business practice. Grasp the chance to access to the unparalleled learning opportunities and get the latest AI and Machine Learning applications in Technology, Finance, Marketing, Smart Cities, across 5 stages.
SESSION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
• ‘Omnichannel Personalisation Like You’ve Never Seen’, Client Team and Global E-commerce/Data Lead, WPP
• ‘Leveraging analytics for more efficient media attribution and allocation’, Group VP, Head of Analytics, Axiata
• ‘Combining human and artificial intelligence: how creatives and data scientists work in concert at Netflix to craft a personalized experience.’ Senior Data Scientist, Netflix
• ‘Creating a data-driving go-to-market strategy’, Head of Applied Data Science, Dyson
• ‘Deep learning and computational grapy techniques for derivatives pricing and analytics’, Head of Data Science and Visualisation at Singapore Exchanged Limited
• ‘Ready or not: does your organization have a sound data strategy to run successful AI projects?’, Big Data & Analytics, ASEAN, Oracle
• ‘Organizational cultural changes required for success in Artificial Intelligence’, CDO, Head of Science, Visa
• ‘Machine learning and AI in American Express risk management’, VP, Fraud Risk Decision Science, American Express
Don’t miss out these key leading brands click here to register